Date(s) - 10/26/2020 - 10/30/2020
This year has been challenging at best and at times full of uncertainty, chaos and division…We have all experienced our share of turmoil lately so what a better time and what a better way to make things better, more tolerable and even perhaps hopeful than for us to Come Together!
Details for this 5-day virtual event are still in the works but each day will include sessions dedicated to helping us all to ‘Come Together’ both as:
- Individuals ~ in mind, body and spirit to rejuvenate and find the hope, strength and inspiration we need to manage the challenges we all face.
- A Community of families, youth agencies, systems and most importantly humans to create hope, unity, inclusiveness and a ‘Better Good’ for all.
We truly are stronger together and the best way for us all to survive & thrive as we continue to navigate all that 2020 has brought our way including Covid-19, social and racial injustices and changes to the way we all live and learn is to Come Together! So please be sure to mark your calendars today and plan to join ACMH, families, youth and community leaders and partners from across our state as we gather and work together to create a more supportive, inclusive, accessible and brighter future for us all!
Registration for this year’s conference is FREE. We simply ask that you register and then let us know if know if your plans happen to change so we can ensure our platforms are set to handle the number of participants.
Further details about the agenda, program and presenters will be coming soon and updates can be found here as they develop.
Daily conference session times for this week long virtual event will vary – See tentative schedule below:
- Monday October 26th Conference Opening / Plenary 10:00 – 11:30
- Tuesday October 27th – Thursday October 29th – Two Workshops Offered Each Day:
- Session 1 -10:00 – 11:15 Session 2 – 1:00 – 2:15
- Friday October 30th Wrap Up/ Closing Session 10:00 – 11:30
If you are interested in presenting at this year’s event download the ACMH Conference Requests for Proposals to apply or learn more about this year’s conference sessions.
Download the Save the Date Flyer here: ACMH Annual Conference 2020 Save the Date Flyer
Questions? Email email@example.com or call the ACMH at 517-372-4016.