Download the flyer here: GTPAC Flyer
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services is looking for parents to serve on the new Guy Thompson Parent Advisory Council (GTPAC). As members of this council, parents will share their experience and provide input regarding child welfare programs and policies.
- The GTPAC will meet four times per year. Two in person and two by phone.
- At the meetings, members will discuss important issues, provide input, and share their perspectives.
- Members will have the chance to attend a two-day leadership training.
- Members will be reimbursed for their time, mileage and child care.
Eligible participants include:
- Parents actively participating in or a graduate of a Family Preservation program (Families First (FFM), Family Reunification (FRP), and Families Together Building Solutions) or Parent Partners.
How to Apply
- Please complete the online application using the following link : https://mphi.wufoo.com/forms/gtpac/
- Submit one letter or email of support (this could be a letter or email from a friend, coworker, or anyone in your life) to the address listed below.
Applications and one letter or email of support must be received by August 6th.
Please contact Danielle using the contact information below if you have questions or would like a paper copy of the application.
GTPAC Project Coordinator
MPHI Center for Health Equity Practice
2395 Jolly Rd. Suite 100
Okemos, MI 48864