Want to share your experience and knowledge to guide ACMH in providing support, training, advocacy and information for youth, families, providers, community partners and decision makers across Michigan?
If so then please consider applying be an ACMH Board of Director’s member today!
Requirements to be eligible to apply for a vacant parent/caregiver seat:
- Be a parent or full time caregiver of a child or youth under the age of 18 who has a behavioral, emotional and/or mental health challenge, or be a youth/young adult between 18 and 26 years old who has a behavioral, emotional and/or mental health challenge and/or
- Be an individual with knowledge and/or expertise in issues, services and systems impacting children’s mental firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be willing to commit to attend a half day orientation meeting held in Lansing or virtually.
- Be able to attend four board meetings a year, held in Lansing and/or with virtual option
- Be willing to participate in an occasional conference call for committee work as needed
If you are interested in applying, please complete the ACMH Board Member Application below and return to Jane Shank by November 15, 2020.
The completed application can be submitted via: e-mail: email@example.com
fax: (517) 372-4032
mail: Assn for Children’s Mental Health
Attn: Jane Shank
6017 St, Joe Hwy Ste 200
Lansing MI 48917
If you have questions or would like more information, please call Jane at 231-383-1595.
Download this information here: Board Application Enclosure