ACMH provides a variety of educational and training opportunities to parents, youth, professionals and interested community members across Michigan. Some of the specific training opportunities we offer are listed below, but if you are interested in a topic you do not see please feel free to contact ACMH today and we would be happy to customize a training for your group or connect you to a training opportunity at another community partner agency.
Other Training Series or Topics:
- Supporting Children and Youth With Mental Health Challenges at School and Those Who Have Experienced Trauma
- Children’s Mental Health ~What School Nurses, Counselors, Camp Counselors, etc.. Need to Know **This can be customized to your audience.
- Enhancing Family Engagement (For Community Agencies)
- Participating on Decision Making Bodies & Boards (For Parents & Youth)
- Children’s Mental Health Matters!
- How to Start a Local Parent Support Group in Your Community
If you are interested in bringing a training listed above to your community or are interested in a training you do not see on our list please feel free to contact:
Terri Henrizi, ACMH Education Coordinator at: [email protected].